One of the Special Wedding Venues in Torquay, Devon
Why not select the Palace Hotel in Torquay as your wedding venue for that special wedding reception?
Situated among 25 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens extending out to the sea, The Palace hotel in Torquay is one of the largest and most prestigious hotels in Torquay and offers the perfect Devon wedding venue for your special day. With comfortable lounges, beautiful surroundings and old world charm, this Torquay hotel still echoes many of the characteristics of its noble heritage as the home to the Bishop of Exeter.
Lets us make your Torquay Wedding memorable...
The service and attention to detail provided by our proficient and friendly team of staff ensures that the organisation of your Torquay wedding reception is straight forward and stress free and the celebration of your marriage is as relaxing, enjoyable and memorable for you both, and your guests.
Your wedding package at the Palace Hotel includes the following:
- Guidance & advice throughout the planning stages of your reception including the opportunity to view the facilities available to you
- All hotel arrangements confirmed to you in writing, keeping you fully informed and up-to-date every step of the way
- A red carpet welcome as ‘Guests of Honour', greeted on arrival by our Duty Manager
- Expert and unobtrusive service on the day from our highly experienced staff
- Tailor-made menu and drinks selections to precisely meet the requirements of the Bride and Groom
- Special catering arrangements for those with special diets, and children’s meal options available for your smaller guests
- Glorious grounds and landscaped gardens for memorable photographs
- Personalised menu cards
- White linen tablecloths and napkins (coloured napkin prices provided on request)
- Use of traditional round silver cake stand and knife
- Ample, free, on-site parking
- Complimentary accommodation in one of our suites for the bride and groom, including full English breakfast
- Plentiful accommodation for any guests wishing to secure an overnight stay for the night of the wedding, or who wish to extend their stay to include additional nights prior to or after the special event
Terms and Conditions
Please see our full Wedding Terms & Conditions.
Please contact us on 01803 200 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability of your preferred date. We would strongly recommend you make a provisional booking of the facilities prior to making a visit to view them, to avoid disappointment.